Friday, January 26, 2018

Ciaté "Beach Bum"


Hey all and happy Fri-YAY!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Beach Bum" which came in the 2014 Advent Calendar set that Ciaté puts out every year.  The 2014 calendar was called The Mini Mani Manor and looked like this:


"Beach Bum" is a nice neutral sandy beige color.  The formula of "Beach Bum" was really nice and applied well to my nails.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque with no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Beach Bum" for six days before I noticed tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Ciaté's "Beach Bum."  I was also surprised by how much I like this beige sandy color as I usually go for a more colorful and bright look.  I will definitely wear this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment