Saturday, January 13, 2018

Bundle Monster Plate P101: Gem Nails


Hello all and happy Saturday!  It snowed here in the mountains - which was not part of the plan. Today's post is some fun 90's throwback nail art featuring Bundle Monster Plate P101.  The plate looks like this:


To create this nail art look I used these polishes:

OPI "Look At My Bow!", Bundle Monster Color "Straight Up Black" and "So Metal."

First I used two coats of OPI's "Look At My Bow!" as the base, which looked like this:


Next I used Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" and "So Metal" to stamp the designs on my nails.  I finished the look with Orly "Sec N' Dry" to seal the design in.  Which as you can see didn't quite work out as well as I would have liked.

If you want to know more about OPI's "Look At My Bow!" check out my post from 2016!

Overall I like how this fun 90's design turned out!  Next up is to get the hang of reverse stamping so I can try out the unicorn head on this plate!  (Tips and tricks welcome!)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to see up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment