Saturday, January 6, 2018

OPI "Thank Glogg It's Friday"


Hi guys and happy Saturday!  It is literally an icy tundra outside, which is completely weird for the South.  To help brighten up my day I picked out a warm colored polish.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Thank Glogg It's Friday."

"Thank Glogg It's Friday" is a very pretty burgundy color.  The formula of this polish was perfect and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Thank Glogg It's Friday" was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before it began to have noticeable chips.

Overall I really like OPI's "Thank Glogg It's Friday."  I think this color looks good with my skin tone and is perfect for Autumn and Winter manis!  I plan on wearing this polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment