Thursday, January 4, 2018

piCture pOlish "Salt Water"


Hello all!  After a night of it snowing here in the South we've officially closed the state down for the day.  So I am pretending to be at the beach with today's nail polish.  So without further ado, here is piCture pOlish's "Salt Water" and I am so excited because I have been wanting to try this brand out for so long!  Big thank you to Live. Love. Polish. for stocking this polish!

"Salt Water" is an absolutely gorgeous aquamarine colored polish with silver shimmer glitter!  It definitely reminds me of the ocean water when the sun reflects off of it at the beach.  (My favorite beach is the Outer Banks in North Carolina - nothing says fun like shipwrecks and lighthouses!). Formula wise "Salt Water" was perfectly and extremely easy to apply.  After two coats, this polish was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Salt Water" for a full week before I saw a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am thrilled with piCture pOlish's "Salt Water."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will wear it again and again until the bottle runs out!  This is going to be my go to nail polish this Summer!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun and games!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment