Thursday, January 25, 2018

OPI "Stay The Night"


Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  Sorry for the delay in posting, my internet went out for a day or so!  Thankfully it is back up and running now!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Stay The Night."  This nail polish was part of the Mariah Carey collection and came in a mini set that looks like this:


"Stay The Night" is a black textured polish with red shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Stay The Night" was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before it began to chip and catch on some of my sweaters.  Since "Stay The Night" has a matte textured finish (see the photo above) I want to see how the polish would look with a shiny finish.  Here's how it turned out:


Overall I really like OPI's "Stay The Night."  The color is gorgeous and very vampy, which makes it perfect for Winter.  I will definitely wear this nail polish until the bottle runs out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the updates!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment