Monday, January 22, 2018

January Nail Art: Tri-Color Gradient Mani


Hey everyone and happy Monday!  I hope everyone has survived their work day!  Today's nail polish actually a fun gradient mani!  I tried a gradient on my toes last Summer but hadn't gotten around to testing it out on my fingers, that is until today.

To create this look I used these polishes:

Essie's "Fashion Playground", Trend It Up's "100" and Defy + Inspire's "Ship Happens."

Next I applied a single coat of Essie's "Fashion Playground" and Bundle Monster Color's "Polishes-Peel" to protect my skin and cuticles.  Here's how it looked:


After that I placed a layer of nail polish on the sponge and then dabbed it onto my nails until the color began to show up.  The sponged looked like this:


If you want to know more about Essie's "Fashion Playground", Trend It Up "100" or Defy + Inspire's "Ship Happens" check out my posts from earlier this year.

Overall I am pleased with how this gradient turned out, though I obviously still need some practice to make it look even better.  (Tip and tricks welcome!)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment