Saturday, January 20, 2018

Defy + Inspire "Ship Happens"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  The sun is back out shining and I am hoping the snow finally melts away!  Today's nail polish is Defy + Inspire "Ship Happens."  Right off the bat I knew I needed this nail polish because the name is so comical!

"Ship Happens" is a stunning royal blue nail polish that is perfect for Summertime.  The formula of this nail polish was absolutely amazing and went on like a dream!  After two coats, "Ship Happens" was almost entirely opaque sans a few streak marks here and there.  "Ship Happens" surprised me with its finish as well - it wasn't shiny but it also wasn't a true matte.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before it began to chip off.

Overall I like Defy + Inspire's "Ship Happens."  I absolutely adore the color and the formula but I do wish I could wear this nail polish longer before it chips.  In the end though I will be rocking this color a lot this upcoming Summer!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment