Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Beautifully Disney "Beautiful Bayou"


Hello all and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Beautiful Bayou" and represents Princess Tiana from Disney's The Princess and the Frog.  This brand of nail polish was sold exclusively at Disney parks and resorts and has now been retired.  "Beautiful Bayou" came from a set called Unlock The Spell.  The set looks like this:


"Beautiful Bayou" is a lovely turquoise green colored polish, which fits very well with the swamps of Louisiana.  The formula of this nail polish was really nice and easy to apply.  After two coats, "Beautiful Bayou" was opaque and there were no visible streak mark.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five full days before it began to have some wear and tear.

Overall I really like Beautifully Disney's "Beautiful Bayou."  I adore everything about this nail polish, especially the color.  I plan on wearing this nail polish until the tiny miniature bottle is empty. (And I'll probably pretend I am at Disney World while I am at it!)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment