Monday, January 8, 2018

Trend It Up "100"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone survived the first Monday back at work/school of 2018.  Today's nail polish is Trend It Up "100" which my parents got for me in The Czech Republic last year on their river cruise.

"100" is a really pretty periwinkle nail polish that looks very Spring-like.  Formula wise this polish was very good and easy to apply.  After two coats, "100" was perfect and entirely opaque with no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before I noticed a few small chips.

Overall I am very happy with Trend It Up's "100."  I can't wait to wear this nail polish again and I hope get my hands on more of this brands polish.  (Let me know in the comments where you buy this brand.)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment