Wednesday, January 3, 2018

28th Birthday Nail Art!


Hello all!  Today is a special day for me because it is my 28th birthday! (I feel super old as I creep towards 30!)  I enjoyed dinner out with my friends until the snow started - here's hoping for a snow day tomorrow!  To help celebrate I decided to do some simple birthday nail art.

I stuck with some simple nail art - first I put on two coats of Zoya's "Rebel" which looked like this:


Next I applied a coat of China Glaze's "Dancing & Prancing" so my nails had some glittery fun.  They looked like this:


And finally I used dotting tools to add the number 28 with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart."  (See the picture at the top of the post!)

If you want to know more about Zoya's "Rebel" check out my previous post!

Overall I am really impressed with how this simple nail art turned out!  This was a really fun birthday set of nails!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment