Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Finger Paints "Van Gogh Verdigris"


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone didn't have to rough of a day readjusting to the after-holiday lurch.  Today's nail polish is Finger Paints "Van Gogh Verdigris."

"Van Gogh Verdigris" is a gorgeous green shimmer polish that definitely would fit into a Van Gogh painting!  Formula wise this polish was very sheer when first applied, however by the second coat it was fine.  After the second coat of "Van Gogh Verdigris" was applied the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four full days before I noticed any chips!

Overall I am really pleased by Finger Paints "Van Gogh Verdigris."  I adore the color and I can't wait to wear it again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment