Sunday, December 31, 2017

Favorite Polishes of 2017!


Hello everyone!  I can't believe that 2017 is coming to a close!  This year has literally flow by!  But to celebrate the end of 2017 here are my favorite polishes from this year (in no particular order!)

1. A England's "Sleeping Palace"


2. Color Club's "Chill Out"


 3. Orly's "Watch It Glitter"


4. China Glaze's "Son Of A Nutcracker"
















































Overall I am super happy with these fabulous nail polish that I got to wear this year!  I look forward to wearing all of these nail polishes next year in 2018!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!  (As well as a count down to 2018!)

Thanks for reading my blog and happy 2018!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment