Friday, December 15, 2017

Essie "Nama-Stay The Night"


Hi all and happy Friday!  (Hooray for the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Nama-Stay The Night" which came as part of the 2016 Resort Collection which looks like this:


"Nama-Stay The Night" is a super pretty bright turquoise.  Formula wise this nail polish was absolutely stunning and it applied with complete ease.  After only one coat, "Nama-Stay The Night" was entirely opaque and streak free.  However as always I applied a second coat for good measure.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for six full days before I noticed a few tiny tip chips.

Overall I am really pleased by Essie's "Nama-Stay The Night."  Everything about this nail polish makes me happy!  I will be wearing this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment