Thursday, December 7, 2017

OPI "Can't Let Go"


Hello all and happy Thursday!  I have been ill all week and now I have laryngitis.  At least I have pretty nails today though!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Can't Let Go" which is a textured polish from the Mariah Carey collection.  The mini set looks like this:


"Can't Let Go" is a fun purple textured polish with chunks of glitter.  The formula of this nail polish was surprisingly wonderful and easy to apply.  After two coats, "Can't Let Go" was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before it began to snag and chip.  Since "Can't Let Go" is a sandpaper texture polish so for the picture above I used no top coat.  However I wanted to see how "Can't Let Go" would look with a shiny top coat, so here is how it turned out:


Overall I am really impressed by OPI's "Can't Let Go."  Everything about this nail polish is fun and unique.  I adore the purple color and it looks good textured or with a shiny top coat on it!  I will be wearing this nail polish again sometime soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment