Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017 Nail Art: Christmas Trees


Hello everyone and Happy Christmas!  I hope everyone has been enjoying the season and the time with friends and family.  To help celebrate the holiday I decided to rock some fun Christmas tree nails!  To create this look I selected these polishes to create the nail art:

Essie's "Off Tropic," China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps," Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart," Essie's "Aim To Misbehave," Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Rapid Red" and Nicole by OPI's "Rainbow In The S-Kylie."

To begin with I first used Essie's "Off Tropic" to create the green base of the tree.  Here's how my nails looked after two coats:


Next I added the tree lights using Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart" as the string, Essie's "Aim To Misbehave" and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Rapid Red" as lights.  For the final touches I added some ornaments using China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" and Nicole by OPI's "Rainbow In The S-Kylie."  I think it turned out quite nicely and looked very Christmasy!

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps"Essie's "Aim To Misbehave"Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Rapid Red" or Nicole by OPI's "Rainbow In The S-Kylie" check out my previous posts!

Overall I am really happy with this fun Christmas nail art!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and enjoy time with your friends and family!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things fun and nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment