Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sephora by OPI "Looks Like Rain, Dear"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe there are only eight days left until Christmas!  Is everyone ready?  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Looks Like Rain, Dear."

"Looks Like Rain, Dear" is a pretty chunky gold glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this polish was lovely and applied so well.  After two coats, this polish was surprisingly opaque.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Looks Like Rain, Dear" for four days before there were a few tip chips.  Since "Looks Like Rain, Dear" is a glitter I best used as a top coat I decided to test it out over a colored polish.


I decided to try out "Looks Like Rain, Dear" was Zoya's "Kristen."  This combination was fun and very Cinderella like.  I would definitely wear this combo again!

If you want to know more about Zoya's "Kristen" check out my posts from earlier this year.  I also used "Looks Like Rain, Dear" to create some adorable Striped Mani.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "Looks Like Rain, Dear."  This golden glitter polish is stunning and looks great on my nails!  I will be wearing this polish until the tiny bottle runs out.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to join in with the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment