Thursday, December 21, 2017

OPI "Danke-Shiny Red"


Hi all and happy first day of Winter!  (Or as we say in the South "Winter.")  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Danke-Shiny Red."  This polish was part of a trio that ULTA sold as a Black Friday special a few years ago.  The set is called The Reds Have It and looks like this:


"Danke-Shiny Red" is a bright cherry red polish.  The formula of this polish was absolutely wonderful and extremely easy to apply.  After two coats, "Danke-Shiny Red" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before I noticed a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Danke-Shiny Red."  I will be wearing this nail polish a lot more often as it is bright and fun and it wears extremely well!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment