Monday, December 11, 2017

Nicole by OPI "I Shop Mintage"


Hi everyone and happy Monday!  I hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend.  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "I Shop Mintage."

"I Shop Mintage" is a gorgeous mint color that would make a perfect Spring polish!  Formula wise this nail polish was on the watery side.  I found it easiest to apply in quick thin coats.  After two coats, "I Shop Mintage" was very streaky and not at all opaque.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "I Shop Mintage" for two days before it began to chip off.

Overall I am disappointed by Nicole by OPI's "I Shop Mintage."  I had really been looking forward to wearing this polish a lot because it looks gorgeous in the bottle.  However it was so streaky that I don't think I will be wearing it again any time soon.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment