Saturday, December 9, 2017

Ciaté "Superficial"


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Superficial" which came as part of the annual Advent calendar.  The set is called Mini Mani Manor Month which looks like this:


"Superficial" is a gorgeous teal polish.  The formula of "Superficial" was watery but applied decently well.  After only one coat, the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  However I added a second coat for the photos.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Superficial" for four full days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I like Ciaté's "Superficial."  The color is really pretty and it wore well enough that I will be using this nail polish a lot more often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment