Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Love & Beauty "Mauve"


Hello everyone!  I can't believe Christmas is only SIX days away!  Today's nail polish is Love & Beauty's "Mauve" a pretty nail polish from Forever 21.

"Mauve" is a nice nude color with a hint of golden shimmer.  Formula wise, this nail polish was very nice and applied well.  After a single coat "Mauve" was entirely opaque, which is impressive for a $2 nail polish!  But as always I applied a second coat of polish for the photo.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Mauve" for four days before there were a few minor dings.

Overall I am very impressed by Love & Beauty's "Mauve."  This nail polish was a surprise winner that I will be sure to wear a lot more often.  And bonus it looks good with just about all my clothes!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment