Friday, December 29, 2017

China Glaze "Don't Get Elfed Up"


Hey everyone!  For the last few days of 2017 here's a little bit more Christmasy cheer!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Don't Get Elfed Up."  This polish is part of a set called Mini Mixers which looks like this:


"Don't Get Elfed Up" is a green glittery polish.  The formula of "Don't Get Elfed Up" was thick and not very easy to apply.  However I have a miniature bottle and I think that is what caused some of the problems.  After two coats, this polish was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Don't Get Elfed Up" for four days before I noticed a few tip chips.

Overall I like China Glaze's "Don't Get Elfed Up."  The colors is lovely and looked nice on my nails but that being said my bottles thick formula was annoying to apply.  I am willing to wear this nail polish again but maybe I'll buy a new bottle with a less thick formula!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

If you're interested in trying this nail polish it's available for purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment