Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sinful Colors "Green Ocean"


Hello guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying their day and Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate!  Without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Green Ocean."

"Green Ocean" is a green iridescent shimmer and flaky.  Formula wise this polish was lovely and applied well on to my nails.  As "Green Ocean" is more of a top coat I decided to test it out with some other polishes.


The first polish I decided to try out with "Green Ocean" is A England's "Lady of The Lake."  This combination was stunning and definitely one I will wear again!


The second polish I decided to try out with "Green Ocean" was China Glaze's "Seas and Greetings" a lovely purple polish.  This combination was not as pretty as I had hoped it would be.


The third nail polish I tested out with "Green Ocean" was Nicole by OPI's "I Shop Mintage."  This combination was an attempt to save "I Shop Mintage" and it was a disappointment.  You could barely see the shimmer of "Green Ocean."

If you want to know more about A England's "Lady Of The Lake" China Glaze's "Seas And Greetings" or Nicole by OPI's "I Shop Mintage" check out my posts from earlier this year.

Overall I really like Sinful Colors "Green Ocean" and it was well worth the $1.99 USD it cost.  For a "bargain" brand polish Sinful Colors produced a stunning flaky polish!  I can hardly wait to wear this polish again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment