Monday, November 27, 2017

A England "Lady Of The Lake"


Hi all and happy Monday.  I hope everyone survived the first day back at work and school after Thanksgiving.  (I for one didn't want to get out of bed!)  Today's nail polish is A England's "Lady Of The Lake."  This polish is one of the first ones I ordered from the wonderful website - Live Love Polish.

"Lady Of The Lake" is deep purple with silver shimmer.  Formula wise, "Lady Of The Lake" was perfect and applied so well to my nails.  After one coat the polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat for the picture above.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Lady Of The Lake" for six full days before i noticed a few small tip chips.

Overall I am really pleased with A England's "Lady Of The Lake."  Just like with every other A England nail polish I have tried, I am always impressed by the quality.  I will definitely wear this polish until the bottle runs out and I will continue to buy A England polishes!

I used "Lady Of The Lake" in some Smooshy Nails so be sure to check that out too!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment