Sunday, November 19, 2017

Beautifully Disney "Off To The Ball"


 

Hello all!  It is Sunday and freezing outside, but the sky is nice and clear - although I am still ready for Summer again!  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Off To The Ball" which is based off of Cinderella.  This nail polish came as part of a set called Wickedly Beautiful that looks like this:


"Off To The Ball" is a lovely light blue colored polish, just like Cinderella's ball gown.  Formula wise this polish was fair - not thick or watery.  After two coats, "Off To The Ball" was not entirely opaque and there were a lot of streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for two days before it began to flake off at the tips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Beautifully Disney's "Off To The Ball."  The color is lovely but it didn't wear well on the nail.  I'm undecided if I would wear this nail polish again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment