Saturday, November 18, 2017

Smooshy Nail Art


Hello everyone!  It is finally Saturday so I thought I would break out the nail art (which I am not allowed to wear at work).  So today I have decided to try smooshy nails!  To create the smooshy nails I selected these polishes:


The nail polishes used to create this look are Essie's "Aim To Misbehave" and A England's "Lady Of The Lake."  These two polish unintentionally created a nice look for any East Carolina University fans.  To create a smooshy look I used my stamper and placed dots of both polishes like this:


Then I used the stamper to tap my nails until the nail had a look I liked.  I repeated this for all of my nails.  To help protect the skin around my nails I used Bundle Monster Color's "Poli Peel" which helped but I still need some work to go using it.

If you want to know more about Essie's "Aim To Misbehave" check out my post from earlier this year.

Overall this nail art was fun and simple.  I like how these two colors mixed and the smooshing was extremely easy to do!  I definitely plan on trying this out again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to follow along with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment