Sunday, November 5, 2017

Dupe Post: Sally Hansen Triple Shine "Sea Through" vs. "Ice Tint"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  It finally feels cool enough to be Autumn and the leaves are changing color finally!  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison post between Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Sea Through" and "Ice Tint."  Here's how they compared to each other in the bottles:


As you can see they are not quite identical to each other as "Sea Through" is greener than "Ice Tint."  Formula wise both polishes were easy to apply and very buildable.  For the image above I used three coats of both "Sea through" and "Ice Tint."

Overall I like both Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint" and "Sea Through."  These polishes are unique in my collection as they are true jellies.  I need to find some fun ways to use both of these nail polishes in nail art designs!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint" check out my post from earlier this year.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to kep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment