Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow"


Hi guys and happy Tuesday!  This week is nice and short for me - tomorrow is my Friday!  Who else is looking forward to a long weekend of pie and shopping?  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow."

"YOLO Yellow" is a happy sunshiny yellow colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was slightly watery but still easy to apply.  After two coats, "YOLO Yellow" was completely opaque and only had one or two streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I really like Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow."  The fun happy bright color of this nail polish makes it enjoyable to wear.  I can hardly wait to wear this nail polish again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment