Thursday, November 2, 2017

Bundle Monster Color "Bam! White"


Hello guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather.  Today's nail polish is Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White."

"Bam! White" is a white stamping polish from the website Bundle Monster.  Formula wise this nail polish was slightly watery but it applied very well.  After two coats "Bam! White" was completely opaque but did have a few streak marks.  Since "Bam! White" is a stamping polish I decided to show off some stamping attempts.


The first polish I decided to test out under "Bam! White" was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Pacific Blue."  It picked up on the stamper and went on my nail so easily!


Next I tested "Bam! White" over Pop-arazzi's "Shell Me More" to create clouds.  The look came out so clear!  If you'd like to learn more about this nail art check out my Cloud Nails from August.

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Pacific Blue" or Pop-arazzi's "Shell Me More"check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I am really pleased with Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White."  Everything about this nail polish is great - especially the amazing stamping ability!  Right now I have not found a better white nail polish to use as the base.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment