Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ciaté "Prima Ballerina"


Hello guys!  I hope everyone in the United States had a nice Black Friday, whether you went shopping or stayed home and relaxed.  Today's nail polish is actually not a nail polish but glitter! Gorgeous hot pink to be exact!  So without further ado today's glitter is Ciaté's "Prima Ballerina." This glitter came as part of Ciaté's annual Advent calendar from 2014 called The Mini Mani Manor which looks like this:


"Prima Ballerina" is hot pink loose glitter that I decided to try out over OPI's "Malaga Wine."  "Prima Ballerina" applied quit well and stuck to the wet polish really well.  This combination was fun and different, though the pink and burgundy may have clashed a little.  Here's how it turned out:


If you want to know more about OPI's "Malaga Wine" check out my post from earlier this week!

Overall Ciaté's "Prima Ballerina" is pretty and fun.  However that being said I am not a loose glitter kind of person - a trait which I get from my Mom, the anti-glitter queen.  I am not sure if I would wear this loose glitter again or not.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment