Friday, November 17, 2017

Sally Hansen Triple Shine "Sea Through"


Hi guys and happy Friday!  I hope everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving next week (if you live in the United States).  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Sea Through" which is a buildable jelly.

"Sea Through" is a blueish jelly that you can build to have a lighter or darker color.  Formula wise this polish was good and easy to apply.  Here's how "Sea Through" looked after one coat:


As you can see the color is light/almost nonexistent.  To continue building I added a second coat of "Sea Through" and my nails looked like this:


Two coats of "Sea Through" was more noticeable but still not nearly opaque.  I added a third coat of "Sea Through" to make the color even more noticeable.


Overall Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Sea Through" is a fun and unique polish.  While I will probably never wear this nail polish by itself I can see it being a lot of fun with some nail art.

If you want to see how "Sea Through" compares to Sally Hansen Triple Shine's "Ice Tint" check out my Dupe Post from earlier this year.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment