Saturday, November 11, 2017

Rimmel London "Sweetly Lavender"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  It finally feels like Winter here in North Carolina, and I am not a fan!  So to help pretend that it isn't so cold I picked out a nice Springtime polish!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Rimmel London's "Sweetly Lavender."

"Sweetly Lavender" is a very pretty pastel purple polish.  Formula wise "Sweetly Lavender" was fantastic and gave me no issues.  After two coat the nail polish was opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Sweetly Lavender" for three days before the tips began to chip.

Overall I like Rimmel London's "Sweetly Lavender."  The color is gorgeous and the application was lovely.  When Spring roll around I will definitely pull this nail polish back out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment