Thursday, November 9, 2017

Sephora by OPI "It's Bouquet With Me"


Hi everyone and happy almost Friday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "It's Bouquet With Me."  This polish is part of a limited edition set that QVC put out several Christmases back.  The set looks like this:


"It's Bouquet With Me" is a. fun purple, pink and silver micro glitter.  The formula of this polish was perfect and applied with ease.  After two coats, "It's Bouquet With Me" was not opaque, but that is normal for a glitter polish.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for two days before it began to flake off.  Since "It's Bouquet With Me" is a glitter in a clear base coat I decided to test it out over other polishes.


The first polish I decided to try with "It's Bouquet With Me" is Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White."  This combination was simple and would be a great base for some nail art!


The next polish I tested out with "It's Bouquet With Me" is China Glaze's "Hey Doll."  This combination was fun and pretty!

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "It's Bouquet With Me."  I absolutely love everything about this nail olish and can hardley wait to wear it again!

If you want to know more about Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White" or China Glaze's "Hey Doll" check out my post from earlier this year!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up all things nail polish.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment