Friday, November 3, 2017

Bundle Monster Plate XL357: Festival Nails


Hello everyone and happy Friday!  Since the wear is unusually warm for November I decided to rock some festival nails!  I used Bundle Monster's Plate XL357 called Gypsy Soul:


To To begin with I used two coats of Beautifully Disney's "Far East Embers" and then topped it off with one coat of Wet N' Wild's "Hallucinate."  To stamp with the plate I used Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" and a clear jelly stamper.


From plain pink to shimmer!


To create the stamped look I used Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black."

If you want to know more about Beautifully Disney's "Far East Embers" be sure to check out my posts from earlier this year.

Overall I really liked how this look turned out, though my stamping skills need a lot of help.  Maybe once Summer rolls around I'll actually have a fun festival to go to!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment