Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October Nail Art: Striped Mani


Hello all and happy Tuesday!  October continues which means more pink nails to honor Breast Cancer Awareness.  But today I thought I would create some simple striped nails with pink polish!

Here are the polishes I used to create this look:

Salon Perfect's "In Love", Essie's "Van D'Go" and Sephora by OPI's "Looks Like Rain, Dear."

To create these nails I first used two coats of Salon Perfect's "In Love" and my nails looked like this:


Next I applied the pastel pink stripe of Essie's "Van D'Go" and my nails looked like this:


Finally I finished off the nails with the thin gold glitter of Sephora by OPI's "Looks Like Rain, Dear."

Overall I really like how well this nail art turned out.  It looked really nice on my nails and was very fast and easy to do!  I can't to wear this nail art look again soon - and to try it out with some other colors as well!

If you want to know more about Salon Perfect's "In Love" or Essie's "Van D'Go" check out my posts from earlier this month!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment