Saturday, October 7, 2017

Dupe Post: China Glaze "Heli-Yum" versus China Glaze "Seas The Day"


Hello everyone!  While it is still October and that means more pink nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to throw in a pink polish dupe post!  Today I am comparing China Glaze's "Heli-yum" versus China Glaze's "Seas The Day.  As you can see they look almost identical in the bottle:


Despite looking identical in the bottle it didn't extend to my nails. China Glaze's "Seas The Day" was a more red based pink while China Glaze's "Heli-Yum" is more blue based.  The biggest problem I faced was with "Heli-Yum" because my bottle has gone thick and was difficult to apply.  However in it's better day it is a contender with "Seas The Day."  I can't decide which I like better both are great and cost the same - around $7.50 USD a bottle.

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Heli-yum" or China Glaze's "Seas The Day" check out my posts from previous years.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment