Saturday, October 14, 2017

Ciaté "Raspberry Collins"


Hi guys!  As October continues, so does the pink nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Raspberry Collins" which was part of Ciaté's annual Advent Calendar from 2015.  The set looks like this:


"Raspberry Collins" is a bright magenta colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was pretty good, though on the slightly watery side.  After two coats, "Raspberry Collins" was completely opaque but there were a couple of smudge marks and air bubbles.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Raspberry Collins" for three days before the air bubbles and smudges created some chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Ciaté's "Raspberry Collins."  I adore the color of this polish but the watery formula and smudges were a bit of a let down.  However I will probably give this polish another go because I like the color.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment