Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pop-arazzi "Call Me A Cab"


Hello everyone!  I hope everyone isn't tired of pink nail polish yet as there are still several left before October ends.  In case you are new here I am wearing pink nail polish throughout October to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is Pop-arazzi's "Call Me A Cab."

"Call Me A Cab" is a fun bright pink polish.  The formula of this polish was really good and it applied easily to my nails.  After two coats, "Call Me A Cab" was completely opaque and streak free. As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before I noticed a few tip chips.

Overall I am pleased with Pop-arazzi's "Call Me A Cab."  Everything from the color to how nice the polish wore on my nails is great and I can't wait to wear "Call Me A Cab" again soon!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment