Sunday, October 15, 2017

Urban Outfitters "Summer Fling"


Hello all!  We aren't quite halfway through October but have no fear the pink nail polish in honor of Breast cancer Awareness Month continues!  Today's pink polish is Urban Outfitter's "Summer Fling." Urban Outfitters is a clothing store that I can't even begin to describe what they carry, but I grabbed a few of their nail polishes last time I went by.

"Summer Fling" is a bright neon pink colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Summer Fling" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am really impressed by Urban Outfitters "Summer Fling."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment