Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Nocibé "Talenteuse"


Hello all and happy Wednesday!  October continues to roll by which means more pink (kind of) nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is Nocibé's "Talenteuse" which I bought in Rouen, France in 2015.  (And I'd love to back in France right now if I could!)

"Talenteuse" is actually not pink (my bad but I was running out of pink nail polishes) - instead it is a nice fuchsia and purple.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After only coat, "Talenteuse" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I added a second coat for the photo because I always do.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Talenteuse" for five full days before there were any noticeable chips.

Overall I am really pleased with Nocibé's "Talenteuse."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!  I also wish I could get my hands on more polishes by Nocibé!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment