Thursday, October 5, 2017

L. A. Colors "L. A. Pink"


Hello all!  As October continues on so does the lovely pink polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is L. A. Colors "L. A. Pink."  This polish was a Christmas gift to me from my Grandma and came in a set that looks like this:


"L. A. Pink" is a bright hot pink nail polish.  Formula wise "L. A. Pink" was very pretty and easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was almost opaque but I could still see the nail line.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "L. A. Pink" for three days before it began to chip off at the tips.

Overall I like L. A. Colors "L. A. Pink."  The color is fun and the application was great.  I will most definitely be wearing this polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment