Monday, October 9, 2017

Salon Perfect "In Love"


Hello everyone!  October is in full swing now and so is the annual pink nail polish to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So without further ado, today's pink polish is Salon Perfect's "In Love."

"In Love" is a a fun hot pink nail polish.  The formula of this polish was really great and applied well.  After two coats, "In Love" was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "In Love" for four days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am pleased with Salon Perfect's "In Love."  Everything about this nail polish was nice and its affordable price makes it a big winner!  I will definitely be wearing "In Love" again and again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment