Saturday, October 21, 2017

Sephora by OPI "Keys To My Hybrid"


Hello guys!  We may be over halfway through October but the pink polishes to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month keeps going!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Keys To My Hybrid" which is part of a mini set called Metro Too Chic.  The set looks like this:


"Keys To My Hybrid" is a bright magenta colored polish.  Formula wise "Keys To My Hybrid" was great but the teeny tiny brush took a little patience.  After only one coat the polish was entirely opaque with no streak marks.  However I added a second coat for the picture.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Keys To My Hybrid" for five full days before it began to chip.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "Keys To My Hybrid."  The color is gorgeous and it wears really well on my nails.  This will definitely be one of my go to polishes for this Autumn.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment