Saturday, October 28, 2017

Essie "Peach Daiquiri"


Hi guys and happy Saturday!  Who else is excited for Halloween next week?  October is nearly over but until then here is another pink polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Peach Daiquiri."

"Peach Daiquiri" is hot coral pink polish.  Formula wise this polish was fair but slightly on the watery side but as long as I wiped the brush on the bottle edge first it applied pretty well.  After two coats, "Peach Daiquiri" was entirely opaque and had no streak marks  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five days before I noticed any top chips or wear.

Overall I really like Essie's "Peach Daiquiri."  It is an absolutely stunning color that looks great with my skin tone.  I will definitely be wearing this polish again when Spring and Summer roll back around!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment