Sunday, October 1, 2017

butterLONDON "The Sweet Spot"


Hi guys!  Today marks the beginning of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  (At least it is in the United States!)  To honor those who have fought Breast Cancer and those who are currently fighting I like to wear only pink nail polishes for the entire month.  Pink is the color of Breast Cancer.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "The Sweet Spot" which is part of  a limited edition Arm Candy set.  The set looks like this:


"The Sweet Spot" is a pretty dusty pink creme polish.  Formula wise, this nail polish was perfect and extremely easy to apply.  After two coats, "The Sweet Spot" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am very pleased with butterLONDON's "The Sweet Spot."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and I definitely plan on wearing it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagrm and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment