Saturday, September 30, 2017

Claire's "Electric Avenue"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Claire's "Electric Avenue."  Claire's is a kid's jewelry and make-up store that is located in malls in the United States (not sure if they are anywhere else) and it is usually inexpensive.

"Electric Avenue" is a unique looking polish, a turquoise crelly with black and silver chunky glitter mixed in.  Formula wise "Electric Avenue" was pretty good and the glitter spread easily on my nails. After two coats the polish was not even close to opaque but there were not streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for only one day because it did not look that great on my nails.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Claire's "Electric Avenue."  It is a unique looking polish that applied well but it wasn't opaque, didn't look that good on my nails and it wasn't a long wearing polish.  I'd have to think long and hard before wearing this nail polish again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment