Saturday, September 30, 2017

Bundle Monster Color "Poli-Peel"


Hey all!  Sorry to have been M.I.A. for a few days but I had a bad week that ended in a trip to Urgent Care after I was attacked by a neighbor's cat.  I took a couple days to recover and I am feeling a lot better!  Today's post is Bundle Monster Color's "Poli-Peel" which is actually not a nail polish at all!  Instead it is a latex-free skin protector.

You can use "Poli-Peel" when you do nail art to make the clean up easier!  You paint it around the edge of your nails, it dries quickly and then you are ready to stamp or freehand.  Here are a few times I have used "Poli-Peel."

This was my first attempt at stamping.  Check out my Egyptian Nails out.

Using "Poli-Peel" to create these Boho Nails.

Overall I am so pleased by Bundle Monster Color's "Poli-Peel."  This has been the most helpful product I have tried for cleaning up nails quickly.  I continue to use this product all the time and will be purchasing more!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment