Thursday, September 21, 2017

Nicole by OPI "Challenge Red-y"


Hi everyone and happy almost Friday!  (So ready for the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Challenge Red-y."  This polish was part of a limited edition special release by collecting box tops tops off of Special K cereals.

"Challenge Red-y" is a bright dark apple red colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and applied well on my nails.  After two coats, "Challenge Red-y" was completely opaque and had no visible streaks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Challenge Red-y" for four days before I noticed some small tip chips.

Overall I really like Nicole by OPI's "Challenge Red-y."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I can't wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment