Monday, September 25, 2017

Bundle Monster Plate XL213: Space Nails


Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a nice Monday!  I realized I hadn't done any stamping designs in a while, so I decided to fix that!  Today's nail art is based on outer space.


To create this look I first needed to pull out my Bundle Monster stamping plate!  I selected BM-XL213 which as you can see offered me a variety of images to choose from!  Next I deeded to select nail polishes.  I selected these polishes:

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Ice Queen", OPI's "Give Me Space" and Bundle Monster Colors "So Metal"

After all the supplies were out I painted my nails with two coats of OPI's "Give Me Space" as the base.  I followed that up with a single coat of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Ice Queen."  After that I stamped at random the micro stars/Milky Way designs onto my nails using Bundle Monster Color's "So Metal."

If you want to know more about OPI's "Give Me Space" or Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Ice Queen" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I really like how this nail art turned out!  While it is not as pretty as many of the other space manis I have seen it was still fun to wear!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment