Saturday, September 16, 2017

Nail Art: Stained Glass Mani


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish, is actually nail art!  (Yay!)  Lately I've been trying out stamping plates so today I decided to change it up and freehand and do a stained glass mani!  To begin with I needed to pull out all the supplies I would need: tape, scissors, and tweezers.

I also needed to select a bunch of nail polish to create this look.  Here are the ones I selected:

Sephora by OPI's "Keys To My Hybrid", Zoya's "Rebel", Essie's "Aim To Misbehave", Zoya's "Hudson", OPI's "Center Of The You-niverse" and Wet N' Wild's "Hallucinate."

To create this look I first used OPI's "Center Of The You-niverse" and a coat of Wet N' Wild's "Hallucinate" to create the base.  It looked like this:


Next I placed the striped tape in a stained glass looking pattern.  It looked like this:


Overall I absolutely love how this mani turned out!  And was super simple to do!  I received a ton of compliments while wearing this nail art and I will definitely wear it gain soon!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Center Of The You-niverse" or Zoya's "Hudson" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment