Sunday, September 3, 2017

Enchanted Polish "Bathwater"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  I am super excited about today's nail polish because it is a new to me brand: Enchanted Polish!  I purchased this nail polish on Live. Love. Polish. the website. So without further ado, here is Enchanted Polish's "Bathwater."

"Bathwater" is a gorgeous blue nail polish with silver shimmer.  It looked stunning in the bottle and I was super excited to try it on my nails!  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and applied on my nails flawlessly!  After only one coat, "Bathwater" was entirely opaque and had no visible streaks.  However I did apply a second coat for all the pictures.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Bathwater" for a full week before there were one or two small chips.

Overall I am loving Enchanted Polish's "Bathwater."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will be wearing it all the time, and buying some more polishes by this brand!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment